Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Aftermath


Yesterday was rough. Very rough. I am still in a state of shock. I met with my therapist today and she apologized a hundred times - had no idea that the program I entered yesterday lumped criminals and addicts together with people like me.  It was not her decision to put me there so I gave her a pass.  The rest - fired.  Done.  My therapist agrees and understands.

I'm ok.  My therapist said that I disassociate when faced with very difficult situations.  I kept it easy today - no challenges, no triggers.  I also have a private psychiatrist and will see him on Monday.  I reviewed his available resources and they impress me.  He seems to be just what I am looking for - a partner in my care. 

I have been physically ill today (dealing with other health issues at this time), but took a nap and that helped a great deal.

Not much to report today.  Yesterday was so traumatic that my brain is just too tired to function right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment.
Regards, TMR