Sunday, June 3, 2012

I am angry

I am angry - all the time.  People piss me the fuck off.  The person behind me in the theater with her feet up on the seat next to me - in my face.  Fuck you.  I hate you.  I hate the way you open your candy and chew like a cow.

The people in the back row at the movie theater, laughing and making loud comments - I hate you.  Fuck you.  Shut the fuck up.  I paid money to watch this shit and I want to watch it in silence.

People using that strobe flash feature on their smart phones to find their stupid way in the dark theater during the movie - I hate you.  Fuck you.  I hope you trip and break your stupid, selfish faces.

The person who parked on the cart pad at the grocery store because he/she was too lazy to PARK and fucking WALK to the store like everyone else - the person who felt that parking and walking was for other people and not him/her - I hate you.  Fuck you.  Yes I kicked your car in.  Sorry about that.  I couldn't get around you without falling down or getting wet so I made room by making your car smaller.  It was a public service.

The bitch in the grocery store, chatting the clerk up when all I wanted was some pasta salad from the deli - fuck you.  YEAH.  FUCK YOU.  We go to the same therapist and I will gladly tell this to your wandering eyed face you stupid bitch.  No one gives a fuck that you are upset about some stupid personal thing with some other dumbass.  Move over.  I hate you.  THIS is why I told my stupid psych nurse that I will not join in on group therapy.  I will tell every motherfucker in that room to get fucked.

I will.  It will be bad.  Trust me.

My therapist agrees, and feels that I should not be made to do something that I do not want to do.  We get along just fine.  She even says things that I do not agree with, but I don't feel the need to tell her to fuck off because she is not imposing on my life.  She is not busting her shit out all over my life.  She is considerate.  C-O-N-S-I-D-E-R-A-T-E.  Let's learn that word, assholes.  Let's keep to our own personal space and save the rest of the population from our stupidity.  Wouldn't that be lovely?

Yes - I am fucking angry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment.
Regards, TMR