Friday, June 29, 2012

Erythema Multiforme

Waving the white flag
The dreaded "Lamictal Rash" (Erythema Multiforme) sent me to the ER this morning since my primary care physician and psychiatrist were too busy referring me to each other in a not-so-amusing game of hot potato.

The ER doctor was not impressed with the absence of care in my case. 

I am on high dose prednisone for a couple of weeks and face a solid month of recovery.  All from 25 mgs of off-label use of a simple little anticonvulsant.  Go me.

I am in extreme pain, nauseous, dizzy, and my lymph nodes are swollen so the stiff neck is an added bonus.

I just put in my order for a medicinal banana split, with extra strawberries.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment.
Regards, TMR